Home of Solution Focused Counseling in Grand Rapids, MI
Are you tired of dealing with stress, worry, anxiety, or a rocky relationship? Have you tried just about everything to make things better but nothing seems to work?
Solution Focused Counseling may be right for you. People like Solution Focused Counseling because it focuses on helping you stop doing the things that don’t work and start doing things that do work for you.
What is Solution Focused Therapy?
Solution focused therapy focuses on:
- Building solutions to problems
- Doing more of what works
- Building on your strengths and values
- Starting with small do-able changes
“Small successes lead to big successes”Steve DeShazer
Is Solution Focused Counseling right for you?
Solution Focused Counseling is right for you if you want:
- Counseling to help you reach your ideal future
- Counseling that helps you make positive changes
- Counseling focused on your future, not your past
- Counseling that motivates you
- Counseling that really works
Families, Individuals, and Couples Counseling:
Whether you’re dealing with a situation that’s just come up or something that’s been going on for a long time, maybe it’s time to start doing something about it and see if therapy or counseling can help. We have two counseling offices to help you: one in Grand Rapids, and one in Holland.
Counseling for Teenagers:
Solution Focused Counseling is right for you if you:
- Have a stubborn teenager not living up to their potential.
- Want to see your teenager smile and talk to you again.
- Have a teenager who’s making unhealthy decisions.
- Have a stressed-out teen who needs help finding school- life balance.
- Have a teenager with an “attitude” problem.
As a Grand Rapids Counseling office, we have helped hundreds of teenagers with their counseling needs in the Grand Rapids area.
Struggling with Making a Major, Life-Changing Decision?
- Deciding whether to stay in your relationship?
- Trying to figure out what to do with your life?
- Whether to keep your job or go back to school?
- Wondering how to handle a work situation?
Big, life-changing decisions are difficult to make. Sometimes you agonize over what to do, or which road to take. The thought of making the wrong decision is scary and the worry can keep you from making any decision. In my Grand Rapids counseling office, as well as my Holland office, I’ve counseled many people like you to help figure out which course of action to take.
Counseling for Guys Who Don’t like Counseling
Solution Focused Counseling works well for guys who wouldn’t normally go to counseling, because it’s more like coaching. The counselor asks questions to help you put your own skills and ideas to better use. None of the touchy-feely stuff. We just figure out what to do to get things back on track so you can get on with it.
For more information or to schedule a counseling appointment, please call (616) 458-0692, or fill out the contact form below and I’ll get back with you as soon as possible.